Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bradford Craft Show

The Bradford Craft Show has come and gone and was a lot of fun, although not as profitible as the Sidney show. There weren't nearly as many vendors and people were doing a lot of looking and not a lot of buying.
At this show, I put out a basket of clearance items (beaded bracelets and necklaces that I wanted to get rid of). Everything in the basket was $5.00. Shoppers went crazy over this! People weren't as interested in the "Wearable Art" and "Snowflakes Under Glass" as they were at the Sidney Show. It's interesting how shows are different in that way. The one thing that was a hit at both shows was the Twilight Stuff. Scrabble pendants, pins and magnets; the girls love that!



My next craft show is this Saturday, Dec. 5 at Brukner's. I stopped out there yesterday to find out where and what shape my booth space is, and it turns out I got just about the best space there!! The woman in charge, Deb, said, "Oh yeah, I put you smack dab in the middle of the lobby because I really liked your stuff and wanted you to get a lot of traffic!" COOL!! So...make some plans to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment